Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ECLIPSE REVIEW!

     LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! Is that a good enough of a review, lol?  Personally, I liked it WAY better than Twilight or New Moon...just my opinion. And, although I used to be 100% TEAM EDWARD I have done a complete 360...and now am "hopelessly devoted to Jacob!"  *BIG GRIN*  I mean, persistence is sexy and one thing Jacob has, is PERSISTENCE!  It took me about this long...maybe a little earlier, while reading the books to change from Edward to Jacob fan, and the movies did make it a little easier to make the switch; afterall, lovely Jacob did walk around shirtless for the majority of the film *giggles*  LOVE YOU CALEB!  I'm being a bit dramatic but as I wrote in my last post, I unleashed my inner tween for this film and once it's unleashed it takes a while to suppress!  :-P  Anyways, that was my take...I think "Bella's" acting abilities in this movie were greatly improved over the last two, so that was a nice change. The bedroom scene was a bit intense but I think the director did an accurate job of capturing the scene from the book...still, not something I would probably want my 13 year old watching!  But anyways....that was my take on it...all in all, a 9 out of 10, just because I'm a fanatic! 
     On to other things since I have fallen behind on my actually "writing" blogs....as I tend to have a more comedy/humor blog now. Tomorrow marks the first of July and also the month where I will hopefully get pregnant again with a little brother or sister for Noah Bug. :-)  We will know by the end of the month and as the day approaches, I'm getting more and more nervous...excited nervous of course. Also, Caleb and I might be moving a bit sooner than we expected...we weren't planning on any raises during the first year, but he is advancing a bit more quickly than we had thought so instead of moving in May we might end up moving in October or November...that is still up for discussion at this point. I'm not really in a rush either way, but it would definitely be nice to have a little more room...that's for sure!  Not to mention, I'm not really a huge fan of the street we currently live on...but, not going to complain anymore. It's been a great first home to start a family in!  I will definitely miss it when we move elsewhere!  
     And...random thought to end the post...what I'm most looking forward to about moving is having a backyard for our precious little one(s?) to play in. Right now, I'm too much of a scaredy cat to walk up and down our street just because of some of the weirdos who live on it...bleh!  Annnnnnd...getting a PUPPY for Noah!  That is definitely on our list of priorities for when we move...because every little one needs a puppy to grow up with! :-)  We will need to discuss that more as well, because Caleb is in love with idea of a BIG DOG...like a Rottweiler, and I'm NOT a fan!!! I'm thinking something a bit smaller, maybe along the lines of a Feist or a Pug. Caleb says we need to have a guard dog...and I'm like, "Honey, that's what guns are for!" :-)  Can you tell I was raised in Craig County?  Night everyone!
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment