Monday, June 7, 2010

NAACP Strikes Again

      GRRRR....I am absolutely not racist...never have been and never will be. BUT, I do believe that the NAACP has went to extremes way more times than I can count...bleh!  Well, here is their most recent rambling about how African Americans are continously being discriminated against in our country....It reallly makes me want to scream and rant, but the video speaks for itself...




     I've listened to the video a couple of times and I in no way hear the word whore....the characters are specifically referring to space and black holes..*sighs* I am honestly starting to believe that most people would rather have drama in there lives, so when there is none, they create some! :-(   This really bothers me!  I think people should leave well enough alone!  But, that's my opinion, and if anyone else has an opinion on this please feel free to comment. I welcome all thoughts and ideas, as I love to hear both sides to any debate! 

NOTE:  I had a great day on my slimfast diet!  It went extremely well and I believe it is going to be one of the few diets I've tried that I will be able to stick with! I can't wait until the end of this week to weigh myself so I can see if it's really working!  :-)  Have a lovely evening, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment