Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day Gifts

     Noah and I were doing some "chatting and babbling" and decided that Daddy should have a new cell phone for Father's Day. So, we loaded up in the car and took him to US Cellular to pick out whichever phone he wanted!  It was a wonderful day and I'm glad we decided to give it to him a little bit early. We still have a few other things to pick up later in the week that he will be getting on actual Father's Day, but I can't post much about it right now, as Caleb frequently reads my blog, lol!  I will update after then...more than likely with pictures, as we all know how obsessed I am with that...teehee!  Anyways, going to get off of here and try to get some sleep. This teething stage has us up at weird hours of the night and I don't believe I've slept past 7am in 2 weeks. If you get a chance, please say a prayer for me because I find out the results of my bloodwork tomorrow...and we're praying for NORMAL!!!  As normal as can be considering whose blood it is...*grin*  Night friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment