Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Wonderful Father's Day

     Father's Day weekend was absolutely wonderful. We took Daddy to the Home Place for dinner yesterday evening...left it a surprise right up until we got ready to leave! He had no idea and was VERY pleasantly surprised.



























      Daddy shared some of his lemonade and cherry cobbler with Noah and I couldn't even say, "you're going to rot his teeth out!!!" because the little booger doesn't even have any yet!



























     I got up early this morning and made Caleb breakfast in bed...complete with homemade pancakes and bacon, egg and cheese biscuits! Noah even slept in too so Mommy had some time to herself to cook...which was VERY nice!  Then we headed over to Craig and had church with my parents.Right after church we headed up to my Dad's house and visited with him and gave him the homemade peanut butter cookies I make for him every Father's Day...the only thing he ever says he wants! Then it was to Granny and Papa Jones' house for our traditional get together!














    I got Luke a card that said "on your very first Father's Day as a Grandpa..."  which he LOVED!  The next picture tells all by the HUGE smile on his face!  We also got him a picture frame and put a photo of Noah smiling in it...which always makes Luke's day...and anyone who has seen Noah's smile, lol!


     And Noah got plenty of snuggles from his cousin Sara who absolutely adores him...and Noah adores her as well!














     After we visited with everyone downtown, we headed up on the mountain to see my father in law, Chuck for Father's Day. We had a yummy dinner of BBQ...one of my FAVORITES *grin* and Noah had the cutest little laughing spell...I wish I had remembered my video camera for that!  It was so sweet and I'm so thankful Pat, Chuck, and Rebekah got to hear him belly laugh like that!














     Then we headed back home and I am going to go enjoy a nice evening with my two favorite boys before another long work week begins!  *sighs*  How I hate Mondays!  :-(  I hope each of you had a terrific Father's Day weekend, too!  God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment