Monday, June 14, 2010

Long Week Ahead

     Today I go get more bloodwork done and I am praying hard that it comes back normal. I'm not a fan of having my blood taken in the first place, as the general routine consists of the nurse desperately trying to find a vein that will work, then getting stuck an average of 4-6 times before they get it right...and this happening at the same moment as me willing myself that I'm not going to pass out this time. I have passed out at least 3 times while giving blood...and am praying that today is not one of those days.  Then, it's back to the doctor tomorrow to hear my results...:-)  Best case scenario, everything is peachy keen and I will be able to stay on Topomax for preventing my migraines. Worst case scenario, bloodwork comes back abnormal and a full metabolic blood test is ordered...BLEH...so my poor little arm has to endure more poking, prodding, and probably passing out will ensue. Yet again, hoping for the best. From there...well, let's just wait and see how my results are tomorrow so we leave well enough alone.
     On Wednesday we are kicking off the summer by heading to the lake! I'm really anxious to see how Noah does in the water. We are going tomorrow after my appointment to buy him a floaty with an awning over it so my sweet little man doesn't get sunburnt. Not to mention I've already bought his sunscreen and a ton of little swimmers so we are good to go for the summer! *grin*  I just can't believe how quickly he is growing now. He is wearing anywhere from size 6-12 months in pants and shirts...and the kids hasn't even turned 5 months yet!  We are planning a shopping trip very soon to stock up on winter clothes for the little man...that should be  a blast. I think I have more fun shopping for him than I do for me...I never thought that would happen! *smile*  Well, I guess I better get off of here now. I woke up at 6am and couldn't get back to sleep...maybe I can get some things done before trouble wakes up!  Hoping everyone has a very blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment