Friday, June 25, 2010

34 Pounds In 5 Months

     Well, I have done it!  I have lost 34 pounds in 5 months and I am very proud of myself. It has taken a lot of hard work and effort...and cutting out ALL soft drinks and most sweets but that's ok. I feel so much healthier than I did before I got pregnant with Noah Bug. I still have 11 pounds left to go until I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight but I'm really not the least bit concerned with that....I just keep repeating it over and over in my head...34 POUNDS, 34 POUNDS...I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  Everyone kept telling me it would take FOREVER to lose that much weight...I hope I'm not coming across as braggy, but when you work so hard for something, and then are rewarded for it, it just brings such joy and happiness to your life. I'm back in my size 10 jeans, which makes me smile...but nowhere close to pulling out those couple of pairs of size 6s I have shoved away down in the deepest depths of my dresser somewhere, lol. Who knows if THAT is going to happen ever again...sheesh!  :-)  Anyways, I just want to thank all of you who have supported me and prayed with me on this matter...it means the world to have friends like you. I don't know what I would do without you! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment