Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Enjoy Life...God Gave It To You For a Reason *GRIN*

     I do generally try my absolute hardest not to complain on my blog. I don't like to dampen everyone's spirits as I want this to be a place of happiness, laughter and joy! :-)  I know as  Mother, a Wife, and a human being, I DO have those days where things can and do go wrong...but I try to just pray about it and move on. God is so much bigger than our problems, so I firmly hold to the belief that we should just give them over to the Lord. I just want to say that I get so tired of people constantly complaining about their lives and how much they hate them...GOD GAVE YOU YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON!!! This life is NOT an easy one to endure, so you should "never regret any day in your life.... good days give you happiness...... bad days give you experience..... and the worst days teach you lessons!" (stole this from FB)  I'm so thankful that I finally have a circle of friends who are totally God focused and have postive, uplifting attitudes!  It was awful being around those certain people who complained about their lives every second of every day...honestly, I believe they looked for the bad in every situation *sighs*  Thanks to all of my wonderful friends who get me through the best and worst of times! You each mean so much to me and this world would be a lonely, dark place without God fearing, loveable peoples like you! *SMILE*















Real friendship is shown in times of trouble, prosperity is full of friends. 
~ Euripedes~

"Sometimes God doesn't give you what you think you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more & He has something better in mind for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment