Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How Come When I Get A Break All I Can Think About Is My Noah?

     My grandparents are watching Noah today to give me a little bit of a break. :-)  I'm so thankful for it, because after having the flu and a horrible cold I have really needed one!  But, all I can think about is my little Noah Bug and how much I miss him, lol!  So, even though my body is getting a break, I think my mind is worrying more than usual....I'm going to do my best just to chill. The main reason we picked today for them to watch him is because I have to go get my blood taken :-(  From where my doctor started me on Topomax for prevention of my migraines, it can cause potassium levels to drop so I have to get it checked fairly reguarly now! That's really not much fun but Caleb is getting off of work early to go with me to my appointment, so that will be nice. We will get to spend a little while together even if it is at the doctor's office, lol! :-) 
     My diet is going extremely well...I finid it surprising how easy it is to stick to, because I have given up after the first day on the majority of hte other ones I've tried. The shakes really fill me up so I don't feel like I'm starving like I did on my other ones!  8>) 
     Well, I think I will get off of here and watch a movie and enjoy the peace and quiet...something I rarely hear anymore *grin*  That's okay though, because I prefer Noah's giggles to silence anyways!  Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment