Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's SO Hard Being A Mom!

     I am having one of those rough Mommy days...*sighs*  First, Noah is starting to LOVE "big people" food...but there is only so much I can feed him right now, obviously. He just stares up at me with those beautiful blue puppy dog eyes and makes me feel so guilty when I'm eating and I want to share with him, but I can't. :-(  So, with time, I'm slowly learning the role of a good Mama...every meal I always make sure I squash up a banana or mash some carrots so that I can spoon feed Noah off of my plate...I think it makes him feel like a big boy!
     Now, when it comes to nap time, this is my one true weakness. HE HATES NAPS!!! I don't know what has brought this on, because up until recently, he has loved them. I think he thinks he is going to miss something...he just loves life and everything in it, and doesn't want to let anything slip by while he's catching his ZZZs. But, as soon as I go to lay him down, he starts crying and won't stop...it breaks my heart to hear those tears, so I just hold him while he naps...since the majority of his naps only last about 30-45 minutes anyway. This seems to be working well for both of us, because I can still keep up with my blogging and even catch a short nap sometimes too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment