Saturday, June 26, 2010

Making Some New Friends

     We headed over to Craig today while Daddy was off on his camping trip to hang out with my friends Anna and Alisha. Noah made friends with Alisha's little girl, Aria, who is an absolute doll baby. We went to my Grandma's and swam in the pool, ate, and gabbed...three things girls love to do most...at least THIS one does *giggles*  It was so nice being able to spend the day with these two awesome Christian women...it really lifted my spirits in knowing that I was going to go home and hubbz wasn't going to be there, so if you're reading this, thanks girlies....love ya for it! :-)  As all of you blog readers know, I'm famous for posting endless amounts of pictures of our daily events and as today was pretty awesome, it definitely is picture worthy, so here goes...











































No comments:

Post a Comment