Saturday, January 29, 2011

31 Weeks Preggers




    Well, I have almost reached 31 weeks. The first 30 weeks flew by but the closer it gets to my due date, the slower time seems to go. I don't want to rush these last few weeks because I am definitely enjoying the time with my little boy....BUT, it's so hard waiting to hold her. I can't explain it...how is it possible to fall in love with something before you even see it?  But that's how I felt when I was pregnant with Noah and I feel the same way with Haleigh girl. :-)  Well, at the very most, I have 9 weeks left...that's it. And I've been praying very hard that if it's the Lord's will, she will make an appearance in 6 weeks...but, if she doesn't, that is all right. I know it's all in God's perfect plan. I pray that each of you is having an incredible weekend...and if you're in the Roanoke Valley, enjoying this gorgeous weather! 

2 comments:

  1. GIRL! Youre doing so GREAT! You look wonderful and so full of JOY! Im so proud of your efforts to stay healthy and take the BEST care of that little girl. You make it look SO easy! Were praying for 3/18th! (So C can save his vacation time) Keep up the gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :-)
    PS...I decided my tummy doesn't look TOO bad if I put it in black and white, lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete