Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fits of Joy

     Also known as the name I've given to Haleigh's midnight (and 2am, 5am, etc.) kicks and punches. She is having a wonderful time playing in my belly but all I can think about is "will I make it to the bathroom before I pee my pants" as she so joyously kicks me square in the bladder. *grin*  All I can do is smile, lol...because if I don't, I will surely cry. These hormones are not being very gentle with me during this pregnancy...I'm guessing it's because of all the extra estrogen in my body. But, either way, I've only got a couple of months left to go...and I'm going to [try] to enjoy every second of it. But if any of you sees me in Wal*Mart and I'm hauling butt to the potty...and I don't quite make it, don't laugh at me! *grin*  I'd REALLY appreciate it!!! Thanks! I love you all! Have a great evening!!!
PS...Can you tell I'm getting more excited by the day knowing my Haleigh love will be here soon??!??!?

No comments:

Post a Comment