Thursday, January 27, 2011

False Labor Stinks

     Let me start off by saying I think I overdid it today. My nesting has finally kicked in and I've been going at it full force. Today alone I did four loads of laundry (two of which I folded), cleaned the entire kitchen, vacuumed, went grocery shopping, and worked out at the Y. So, after Caleb and I got home from Wal*Mart this evening, I started having some painful contractions. I'm so thankful I've been pregnant before and know how true labor feels, otherwise I'd be heading to the hospital. They are more painful than my "normal" Braxton Hicks...which STINKS!  But, they are still very inconsistent (four in the past half hour, but happening anywhere from 2-10 minutes apart) which makes me sure this is FALSE. :-)  I'm thankful for that...it just hurts reeeeaaaallllly bad. Plus, I drank some water and laid down...and now they are almost gone! But yes...please continue to pray for me and baby Hales...:-)  That God will continue to keep us both healthy and happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment