Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn!

     Yep, that pretty much sums it up for the day. :-)  Noah went a second night in a row without a bottle...PRAISE THE LORD!!! (I may even be inclined to do my victory dance later, lol..I'm really that proud of him). The down side to this is a new sleep schedule. Before, he was waking up at 4am for a bottle and then sleeping until 8 or 8:30 am. Now, he wakes up at 4 wanting a bottle, but we just walk with him and put him back down to sleep...and then, he decides he is ready to be up at 6 or 6:30 every morning. This is fine and I gladly welcome the challenge of adjusting my schedule but I'm very sleep deprived which is causing me to have migraines. And basically, my migraines render me useless. Before I had Noah Bug, I popped an Excedrin, shut myself up in a dark room, no noise, with a washcloth on my eyes...and it normally only dulled the pain. Now, as you can probably guess, life has changed a bit. Farewell to the days of darkened bliss...now it's lights on, toys blaring, and chasing around a toddler. It's ok...I enjoy the life the Lord has given me and I will gladly take the bad days with the good!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment