Saturday, January 8, 2011

Death by Hormones...

     For one of my stocking stuffers, my parents gave me coupons to Bubblecake...only the YUMMIEST cupcake place on Earth! *grin*  I've had a rough day, filled with raging hormones and plenty of tears to match, so Caleb said he would drive us out there this evening. There is nothing better I can think of than sitting down and sharing some delicious cupcakes with my hubby and little boy. Then, we are heading to finish up buying Noah's birthday decorations...so hopefully the latter part of the day will be better than the first part of the day.
     Grant it, I did wake up feeling totally crummy (yet again due to surging hormones) and my friend texted and asked if I wanted to work out. I said no at first, but then rethought it, and called her back. We ended up going and her wonderful company and my workout did raise my spirits quite a bit. The day went downhill from there for several reasons which I won't go into but still...I know if I wasn't pregnant, things wouldn't get to me so bad. Thinking back on my day, it really wasn't THAT bad, but somehow I seem to be crying over "spilt milk" a lot these days. I know that this too shall pass, I just have to be patient and keep my eyes on God. :-)  
     Anyways, I am going to get off of here and get Noah up from his nap...he has been asleep for almost 2 1/2 hours (WOW)  and I'm going to feed him some dinner before we head out again this evening. Hope everyone is having a great start to their new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment