Thursday, January 13, 2011

Heck to the Yes!!!!

     We FINALLY got our car back today! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! It's been in the shop for repairs for a month now so when they called I was like, "Oh my gosh, are you like, serious?"  The girl started laughing and said yes...I think she thought I was weird, but that's ok...BECAUSE I HAVE MY CAR BACK. And let me just say...it never looked so good. 
     I know it sounds odd to get so excited about getting a vehicle back...I mean, it's just a material item. But when you have to squeeze a child's car seat into a very small, cramped vehicle (as nice as it was) it just sucks. I mean, the sheer convenience of not having to bend over (while simultaneously accidentally knocking my child's head against the top of the car) while buckling it in is awesome!  *grin*  Happy, happy, oh so happy....one extremely ecstatic Mommy INDEED!!!! 
     Update on Noah Bug....he has definitely not been himself today. He is still running a fever, even with Tylenol (although Motrin seems to help a lot more) and is very whiny and clingy. I've pretty much just cuddled him all day because he feels so bad...and I hate it more than anything when Noah is sick. :-(  It makes me sad because I am so used to my happy little boy running around and giggling...not one who doesn't have the strength to pick himself up off the floor. I am just praying, praying, praying so hard that he feels better soon. And I know that the Lord answers prayers!
     Update on Me:  I am going in for my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow morning at 8:30. I don't think it's going to be that bad; just more boring than anything. Even though Caleb has the day off, I refuse to make him and Noah sit there the whole time...so they are going to have some "guy time" together. YAY!  I am thinking about reading a book or even taking my laptop and watching a movie....still haven't quite decided yet, lol. The worst part is, is that I can't eat anything until noon tomorrow...bleh. And can you believe I have been craving oreos for the last hour?  Whaaaaaaaa....*whine* It's ok, though, because Caleb promised me he would take me out to eat where ever I wanted tomorrow after my test...*grin*  I am so blessed. 
     Anyways, I guess I better get off of here for now. I'm absolutely exhausted after today...caring for a sick little one has that effect, lol. I will try to write at some point tomorrow about the results of my test and update you all on Noah. I am very  much looking forward to this four day weekend with my hubby. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment