Monday, January 17, 2011

Dating my Hubby and Valentine's Day Fun

    So, I got to go on a date today with my hubbbbbyyyyy! *grin*  It felt like it did before we were married; carefree with no responsibilities, lol. :-)  Noah got to spend the day with his grandparents and he had such an awesome time. Hubby took me out to eat at one of our favorite places; Fork in the Alley and afterwards took me by Bubblecake for a cupcake. Afterwards we drove around looking for houses for sale and rent, since we are moving out in May! Praise the Lord for that. We found a few that we liked (both for sale and for rent) but we will keep looking until we find one we fall in love with. Basically, I'm looking for a 3 BR, 2 BA, on a basement with a fenced in backyard. Not too specific, huh? It was so much fun...now that we actually have the option of buying a house that we love, instead of settling for something small and not as nice as we would like. 
    Oh, and earlier this morning we went to the Y and got in an awesome workout. Well, we signed Noah up for the Valentine's Parents Night Out (normally $13) and we got a discount, so it only ended up being $7.50...for 4 hours!!!  I was super excited....and so now we are planning a fun evening out together for that day. I am just in such a wonderful mood...knowing that our little boy is back to his old self...happy, smiling and laughing. That, along with my date, has really lifted my spirits. It's nice to not feel so down in the dumps anymore...God is so good and I am thankful for everything He is doing in our lives. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment