Monday, January 24, 2011

Thank God for Great Husbands!!!!

     Boy, have those hormones REALLY kicked in!  *sighs*  I feel like I'm in an episode of Invasion of the Body Snatchers...I've been taken over by raging hormones and trust me...I'd take the aliens any day, lol. But yes, it's been a crazy week, full of ups and downs emotionally. And let me just say this...my husband gets the Patience Award for the week because he has been absolutely incredible. For him to sit by me through the mood swings, hot flashes, and increasingly painful Braxton Hicks shows me how truly blessed I am. 
     Last night was especially difficult...I was having one of my worse hot flashes, mixed in with an ambush of tears, and he sat by my side wiping my head with a cold washcloth...just so I could calm down and get to sleep. That's not even mentioning the back rubs he gives me every night which really helps to alleviate my lower back pain caused by baby Haleigh's choice of position. :-)  I really can't thank God enough for blessing me with such an amazing spouse (who has also turned out to be an incredible Dad to our son). Who could ask for anything more?  A promise of an eternal home in Heaven, an amazing husband and son, and the chance to enjoy this each day. GOD IS GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment