Thursday, January 6, 2011

God is Good, All the Time

     I have my reasons for posting this but I won't go too much into detail. Just that prayers (many, many prayers sent up for this) have finally been answered. We are so blessed to have such a loving Savior. :-)  
     On a different note, I go back to the doctor today for my 27 week prenatal visit; and have to do the yucky glucose test. They told me not to eat for a couple of hours before I went so now I'm absolutely starving. Bleh. It's ok, though, because my grandparents gave me money to go and grab dinner afterwards....they are the absolute sweetest people you could ever meet! 
     I am so thankful today, for many things.  Although our lives may not go exactly how we have them planned, and things may go wrong, at the end of this life, if we have Christ, none of it will matter. Him, and only Him...for all eternity, that's what we are striving towards. So, if you have hit a rough patch in your life, just clear your mind and allow God to work it out for you...because, my friends, I promise that He will! 
BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment