Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TaxMagic

     The name of the tax business my husband is starting up next year. This year, he will not be charging (since he is in the process of getting his name/business out there) but he will be accepting donations. If any of you needs help with your taxes, please feel free to contact him at cfjohnston@mail.roanoke.edu. He is very detail oriented and will provide you with the best service possible. 
     He took a tax course in college and also worked as an employee at Quick-E Tax in which he did taxes for three years. This is something that he is very interested in doing as a part time job, so please spread the word to friends and family who may need some extra help with taxes this year. 
     Thanks for listening to my little infomercial, lol. I'm just doing my wifely duties and supporting my husband's dreams and aspirations. God has been so good to us and I know that if this is in His plans, it WILL happen. Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment