Thursday, January 6, 2011

Becoming an Early Bird

     Does that mean I get the worm?  *grin*  Whatever that means, haha. But yes, we have officially weaned Noah from his bottle and I couldn't be happier. This means uninterrupted sleep but an earlier wake up time. I'm fine with that...I've actually had a lot more time in the mornings to get stuff done before we start our days. This will also mean getting to the Y earlier which is a huge deal. It takes so much effort to go now anyway, just because I am getting so big in the belly and just getting Noah dressed and ready to go is a workout in itself. He is such a strong little guy I can't believe it sometimes. But, as I've said in the past, I absolutely LOVE the YMCA and am so blessed to have it as part of my life. I gained so much weight when I was pregnant with Noah, but I'm only up to 7 lbs weight gain this pregnancy...I couldn't be prouder. It's not always easy or the most "fun" thing to do...dragging you and your child out into the cold weather, but once you walk through those gym doors and everyone is so welcoming, it makes you feel like you've made a good decision by being there. *grin*  Plus, I've got a couple of really great workout partners who keep me motivated, lol. 
     Anyways, I guess I'm off to the grocery store here in a few minutes. I'm actually looking forward to it because we've run out of pretty much everything. PLUS, I get to pick out decorations for Noah's party today...YAY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment