Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cold, Cold Go Away

     I am getting sick of this cold weather. BRRRR!!! I'm so excited for spring to get here because not only does that mean warm days and sunny skies, but our Haleigh will be here too! *grin*  I'm so looking forward to going on walks with both my babies strapped into the stroller, feeling warmth from sunshine and a mother's love. :-)  
     I can't believe I only have 3 days left until our Noah Bug turns one...sheesh, where has the time gone?  I close my eyes and it seems like yesterday Caleb was laying him in my arms for the first time. I'm just so amazed at his little personality...he definitely keeps me laughing, that's for sure. :-)  Anyways, I'm off of here to relax for a while since Noah is down for his first nap. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment