Sunday, January 16, 2011

On the Mend

     Today will mark day five of Noah being sick. When he woke up he still felt terrible...whining constantly, but praise the Lord no fever. He took a nap and when he woke up...still feeling pretty bad. So, we decided to take him out for ice cream...which he loved. Even with that, though, he just wouldn't perk up. Well, someone told me to give him grape juice (which would make him go to the bathroom, since he hasn't went since Thursday)...and IT TOTALLY WORKED!  Let me just say, the kid filled up TWO DIAPERS...and it was an instant change. He was smiling and laughing (still pretty exhausted) but more like his "old self".  I am praying that he continues to improve and feel better...but thank you all so much for the prayers. We couldn't have gotten through this without them. 
     Well, it's off of here now to relax for a little while with the hubby during Noah's nap. It's pretty difficult trying to be a wife when I am on full time Mommy duty, lol. :-)  But, when my baby is sick, it makes it so hard to balance time with the love of my life. I'm so thankful I have such a loving and supportive partner...he is such an amazing father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment