Thursday, January 20, 2011

Our New Schedule

    So, now that Noah is off of the bottle and over being sick, Caleb and I are starting to remember what life was like before kids, lol. For the third night in a row, Noah has slept from 8pm until 7am without waking up. It's weird to go for an entire year never getting a  night of uninterrupted sleep...but then, to go back to 8 hours or more of not being woken up in the middle of the night. We are definitely excited about this milestone for sure...especially since we only have like 2 1/2 months or less before we start the sleepless nights routine all over again. *sighs*  Oh, but how I'm looking forward to it!!!! *grin*  I don't know if I mentioned this yet or not, but I've already got Haleigh's first outfit picked out for the hospital; it's a green dress with pink polka dots on it and cute little pink baby booties. Oh, and did I mention the matching pink headband? I can't wipe this huge, goofy smile off my face, lol...I just can't get over the many ways God is blessing us. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment