Sunday, January 2, 2011

Guilty Indulgence

    Ok, ok, I did it...I ate ice cream. *bows head in shame*  *GRIN*  Actually, it's not that big of a deal, but I swore off ice cream at the beginning of this pregnancy because that was my number one craving when I was pregnant with Noah...after I ate it once, I couldn't stop, thus resulting in a 45 pound weight gain. So, in the past 6 months, I have only eaten the yummy frozen treat twice, but oh my goodness, it was OH SO GOOD! :-)  It was nice to indulge even if it did make me feel a bit guilty afterwards. I made up for it by telling myself the walk we took before I ate it had put my metabolism into overdrive...*smile* Either way, I end the night grinning and happy with the taste of "heaven in a bowl* on my tongue. This was a strange post but as I have never claimed to be "normal", I think it works. :-)  Have a wonderful evening friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment