Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bringing in the New Year with a Tantrum

     So, I've decided weaning Noah from his night bottle is going to kill me and Caleb both. The kid screams and throws a horrible tantrum...the ONLY time he has ever done that. :-(  I am seriously considering waiting another month and then trying again; I keep telling myself he just isn't ready to have that one last bottle taken away. If you think of it, please say a prayer for us...we are all sleep deprived and don't feel the best. This is the second night in a row it's been this way. I feel like a terrible Mom for not listening to my pediatrician (who wants him off the bottle completely by age 1) but at the same time, I am NOT going to let him cry himself to the point of vomiting...to me, that's torture. :-(  Anyways, I pray that each of you has a fantastic first day of 2011 and that God may continue to bless you all this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment