Wednesday, January 19, 2011

75 Days Until Due Date

     I don't know why I hyperventilated when I saw that number, lol. I guess that means I'm literally down to 2 1/2 months (OR LESS!!!) to go. To me, that is just unbelievable...this pregnancy has flown by. I am just so excited...I've got Haleigh's hospital bag packed and ready (yes, she has one of her own, lol) and I'm in the process of figuring out exactly what I'll be taking to the hospital for myself. And I still have to get Noah's diaper bag ready to send with his Nana and Papa (who will be keeping him while we are in the hospital with Haleigh). But yes, I am one happy Mommy to be. I am getting more excited as the days pass and the closer it gets to my due date, the longer it seems to be taking. So it goes, I guess. But, I will take it because I know the second she gets here, it will fly by. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment