Monday, January 17, 2011

Getting My Positive Back

     So, Noah has officially went 24 hours without a fever....AND, he slept from 8 last night until 6 this morning and didn't wake up. *happy sigh*  I am just so thankful my little boy is back to his old self again. *grin* It made me so happy to wake up to his whining this morning knowing that he had finally gotten some good rest. Caleb's parents are coming over later this afternoon to watch Noah so Caleb and I can have some "us time"...which we both desperately need after the week we've had. I was really looking forward to spending this four day weekend with him, but caring for a sick baby kind of drained our energy and our want to do anything. But, today, since he is back to his old self, I think we are going to go to the Y for a workout, grab lunch somewhere and then go to the movies to see Black Swan. :-)  I'm just so excited to spend this day with my hubby.
     Well, it's off of here to clean up a bit and play with Noah for a while before his first nap of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment